Happy Thanksgiving Day!
In honor of the holiday, we will be closed Thursday and Friday, Nov. 26th and 27th.
We will resume normal shipping operations on Monday, Nov. 30th!
Sorry for the inconvenience.
All orders ship from McAllen, Texas, USA.
Microplane Foot File - Orb Style
Transform your soles. Perfect travel size.
CAD price: $11.95
Great for travel. Discontinued design. The orb style foot file offers superior quality, long lasting performance, and delivers smooth, baby-soft feet. Trust your feet to Microplane and Transform Your Soles®.
- Best used on dry skin, there is no need to soak feet prior to use.
- Available in natural white and pearl.
- Comes with Paddle Style Foot File, cap, storage pouch and instructions.
- Dimensions: 3.25" x 1 3/4" x 1 5/8"
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Made in Russellville, Arkansas, USA.
- Materials: Blade made of surgical grade stainless steel. Plastic frame material designed to withstand professional sanitizing solutions, such as Barbicide.
- CAUTION: Do not use this product if you are diabetic, have poor blood circulation, or have any inflammation or open wounds on your feet. Always consult your physician if any of these conditions exist.
- For personal use, clean foot file with soap and water immediately after use.
- Store with blade covered when not in use.
- View instructions.
How Does It Work?
The Microplane Foot File uses a variation of the Microplane Grater technology which allows you to zest an orange (skimming off the tough zest) and leaving the soft pith. In a similar (yet gentler) process on your foot, the dead skin comes right off, leaving the baby soft skin below.
Why Is This Better Than Other Foot Softening Methods?
Other files just rub the skin off. This can either be very time consuming or simply does not work on thicker calluses. Creams takes days and weeks to sink in and do not get rid of the unwanted skin layers. Made in USA.
How Does It Feel?
It feels like a gentle foot massage, much like medium sandpaper. Here at Microplane®, we all use the Foot File ourselves and we can tell you from experience how easy and effective we have found it to be. Call 866.968.6665 x4999 from 8 am to 5 pm CST.
Is there a way to replace the blade once it gets dull?
There is no way to replace the blade.
How long should each Microplane orb foot file last?
Each orb should last from six months to one year depending on the roughness of your feet and how often it is used.
Why are diabetics cautioned against using Microplane Foot Files?
Because a symptom of diabetes is numbness in the feet. We don't want our customers to file past the hard skin and cause damage to themselves.